Welcome to FusionPBX.com
Designed for both beginners and advanced users. Beautiful, Stable, Customizable, Powerful, on Premise or Cloud Based hosting platform.
FusionPBX is an open source FreeSWITCH GUI. FusionPBX can be used as a high available single or domain based multi-tenant PBX, carrier grade switch, call center server, fax server, voip server, voicemail server, conference server, voice application server, appliance framework and more. FreeSWITCHtm is a highly scalable, multi-threaded, multi-platform communication platform. FusionPBX license is the MPL 1.1 license.
It can be run on most operating systems on the hardware of your choice. It provides unlimited extensions, voicemail-to-email, music on hold, call parking, call center, call queues, analog lines or high density T1/E1 circuits and many other features. It provides the functionality your business needs and brings corporate level phone system features to small, medium and large businesses.
|November 2014 - FusionPBX Training
Topics Covered in the Class:
- Inbound and Outbound call routing
- IVR Menu (Auto Attendant)
- Company Directory
- Conference Center
- Fax Server
- Fax to Email
- Inbound / Outbound Fax Server
- Working with NAT
- Call Flows / Day Night Mode
- Call Center
- Call Recording
- LDAP Authentication
- Ring Groups
- Call Monitoring
- Call Barge
- Follow me and Call Forward
- Provider Setup
- Phone Setup and Provisioning
- Multi-Category / Multi-tenant Music on Hold
- Voicemail to Email
- XML handler - on demand config from the database
- and more...
11th, 12th and 13th November 2014 - Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
09:00 - 16:00 (Mountain Time)
Remote Access to the Class
- Shared audio and video
- Remote Desktop
- Location anywhere with a good Internet Connection
- Same price as on-site training
Questions about the training call 208-906-8227 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Class fee is non-refundable. However if you are unable to attend the class it is transferrable to another person in your organization or 8 hours phone or training support.
FusionPBX 3.6 Official Release.
Release Notes (more release notes in the next few days)
- Provisioning has been almost completely been rewritten. Uses Smarty template engine for enabling customizability greater
control of provisionig more of the phones features. Multiple line keys can be assigned to the device. Key assignment
for multiple lines, blf keys, park, record and more. Central control to Un-Register, Restart, and Provision.
Support most major phone manufacturers and models.
- Search added to the dialplan (inbound/outbound routes), destinations, domains, extensions, devices and more.
- Theme customizable to per domain (tenant)
- Domain select tool with search
- Domain name can be renamed
- Safe to rename gateways
- Dialplan destinations select destination
- Per domain variables
- Stronger Security
- Per extension call recording
- Per extension call summary
- Easier Call Center interface
- CDR Date Range Search
- Default Settings Copied to Domains
- Multiple delete for dialplans and default settings
- Global dialplan and outbound route support
- Call center recording option enhanced gui
- Call center tiers integrated into Call Center Queues
- Notications - get notified of events, security and bug fixes
- Follow Me - Per destination prompt
- Ring Groups - Per destination prompt
- Ring Groups - Skip active destinations
- and much more...
- Send fax in multilple formats including .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx and more...
- It was decided that development versions will be odd numbers and releases even numbers. That aligns FusionPBX with the release number convention used by the FreeSWITCH developers.
It works on your favorite OS.
FreeBSD, Linux, Windows, Mac OSX, Open Solaris, and more...
PostgreSQL, SQlite, and MySQL
Additional database support is coming