Welcome to FusionPBX.com
Designed for both beginners and advanced users. Beautiful, Stable, Customizable, Powerful, on Premise or Cloud Based hosting platform.
FusionPBX is an open source FreeSWITCH GUI. FusionPBX can be used as a high available single or domain based multi-tenant PBX, carrier grade switch, call center server, fax server, voip server, voicemail server, conference server, voice application server, appliance framework and more. FreeSWITCHtm is a highly scalable, multi-threaded, multi-platform communication platform. FusionPBX license is the MPL 1.1 license.
It can be run on most operating systems on the hardware of your choice. It provides unlimited extensions, voicemail-to-email, music on hold, call parking, call center, call queues, analog lines or high density T1/E1 circuits and many other features. It provides the functionality your business needs and brings corporate level phone system features to small, medium and large businesses.
|June 2015 - FusionPBX Admin Training
Topics Covered in the Class:
- Multi-Domain admin
- Phone Setup and Provisioning
- Operator Panel
- Inbound and Outbound call routing
- IVR Menu (Auto Attendant)
- Company Directory
- Conference Center
- Fax Server
- Inbound / Outbound Fax Server
- Working with NAT
- Call Flows / Day Night Mode
- Time Conditions
- Call Center
- Call Recording
- Ring Groups
- Call Monitoring
- Call Barge
- Follow me and Call Forward
- Provider Setup
- Re-branding and Customize
- Multi-Category / Multi-tenant Music on Hold
- Voicemail to Email
- XML handler - on demand config from the database
- New Features in FusionPBX 3.8
- New Hot Desking
- Limit Number of the Users, IVR Menus, Ring Groups, Gateways Extension, Devices and more.
- and more...
2nd, 3rd and 4th June 2015 - Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
09:00 - 16:00 MDT
- Webex - works on Windows, MacOSX, Android, Mac iPad
- Use your own SIP phone
- Bring a laptop
- SIP phones provided
Hampton INN Boise Spectrum
- 24-hour indoor pool, spa, & fitness center
- 24-hour business center
- Complimentary deluxe breakfast
- Fresh baked cookies served every evening
- Courtesy airport shuttle
Places to eat all in easy walking distance
- Guan Zhou
- Johnny Carinos
- McGrath's Fish House
- On the Border Mexican Restaurant
- Goodwood Barbecue
- Chuck O' Rama
- Cracker Barrel
- Ruby River Steakhouse
- Sports Pub Bar and Grill
Entertainment adjacent to the hotel
- IMAX Movie Theater
Edwards Cinemas features 21 screens stadium seating
Remote Access to the Class
- Learn FusionPBX faster with best practices
- Leave the Training notes and documention.
- Desktop and audio are recorded and provided to those that atttend the training.
- Meet and collobarte with others that use FusionPBX
- Rebranding allowed for those that attend online or in person one training class per year.
- Shared audio and video
- Remote Desktop
- Location anywhere with a good Internet Connection
- Same price as on-site training
- Class fee is non-refundable. However if you are unable to attend the class it is transferrable to another person in your organization or 8 hours phone or training support.
Questions about the training call 208-906-8227 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- $995.00 per person
- Discounts are available for groups
FusionPBX 3.8 Official Release
We are happy to announce the official release of FusionPBX 3.8. The following is a summary of some of the changes.
- Device Key profiles - save time with provisioning endpoints.
- Show all button for all domain on Devices, Destinations, CDR, CDR statistics
- Ability to move devices, dialplans and destinations (DIDs) to other domains
- Google Contacts Import
- Fax Improvements
- Contacts several unlimited URLs and Emails.
- Call Forward on Busy and No Answer
- Improved LDAP integration
- Operator Panel with drag and drop call originate or transfer
- Phrases with XML files and XML handler
- Call Center config with XML handler
- Failed List - with voicemail to email resend
- Improved Provisioning Templates for Polycom and other phones
- Group Permissions global by default
- Many bug fixes
- New Hot desking>
- Active Calls per domain and show all
- SIP profiles can be enabled or disabled
- Gateways SIP profile select list
- Call Center Login/Logout with feature code from internal extension or external number for example a cell phone
- Per hostname FreeSWITCH variables
- Option to store voicemail messages, name and greetings, ivr recordings and fax files in the database.
- Moved Content Manager, Schema, XMPP to the optional apps directory...
- And much more...
FusionPBX 3.6 Previous Release
- Provisioning has been almost completely been rewritten. Uses Smarty template engine for enabling customizability greater
control of provisionig more of the phones features. Multiple line keys can be assigned to the device. Key assignment
for multiple lines, blf keys, park, record and more. Central control to Un-Register, Restart, and Provision.
Support most major phone manufacturers and models.
- Search added to the dialplan (inbound/outbound routes), destinations, domains, extensions, devices and more.
- Theme customizable to per domain (tenant)
- Domain select tool with search
- Domain name can be renamed
- Safe to rename gateways
- Dialplan destinations select destination
- Per domain variables
- Stronger Security
- Per extension call recording
- Per extension call summary
- Easier Call Center interface
- CDR Date Range Search
- Default Settings Copied to Domains
- Multiple delete for dialplans and default settings
- Global dialplan and outbound route support
- Call center recording option enhanced gui
- Call center tiers integrated into Call Center Queues
- Notications - get notified of events, security and bug fixes
- Follow Me - Per destination prompt
- Ring Groups - Per destination prompt
- Ring Groups - Skip active destinations
- and much more...
- Send fax in multilple formats including .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx and more...
- It was decided that development versions will be odd numbers and releases even numbers. That aligns FusionPBX with the release number convention used by the FreeSWITCH developers.
It works on your favorite OS.
FreeBSD, Linux, Windows, Mac OSX, Open Solaris, and more...
PostgreSQL, SQlite, and MySQL
Additional database support is coming